Experience Amenities embracing a simple lifestyle in the NC Mountains.
Enter through our covered bridge, which welcomes you home to a simpler time – an impression that’s reinforced at every turn throughout the neighborhood. Here, you and your family will find receptive soil for your roots and traditions and home for a host of memories yet to be made. This is the ideal location for a cabin for sale in the NC Mountains – and we are offering the simple pleasures of traditional mountain living.
- Butterfly parks, scenic overlooks and hidden gardens, fire pits and picnic areas dot the landscape inviting celebrations of all kinds.
- The community clubhouse, a restored 1800s cabin, overlooking the fishing pond complete with waterwheel serves as the gathering place in the heart of the community.
- A stream-fed fishing pond where the tales are sometimes larger than the fish.
- Deer Meadow – the favorite feeding spot for the resident deer, squirrels, rabbits and wild turkeys.
- Adventure Trail – the nature trail that meanders throughout the community over foot bridges, resting spots and fresh streams.