About Mountain Traditions
An easy 20-minute drive north of Asheville NC, Mountain Traditions is situated on more than 400 acres of the magnificent Blue Ridge Mountains in the Southern Appalachians. Mountain Traditions is one of the leading communities with mountain houses for sale in Asheville NC. An environmentally-friendly community of mountain homes and land for sale in North Carolina, where you will want to build your ideal home for permanent, vacation or retirement living.
Once you’ve entered through our covered bridge, you will find a simpler time and place where family memories take root.
- 140 homesites from 1 to over 4 acres offering a variety of topography and views.
- Homesites from the $50s to $300s. Homes starting in the mid $300s. View our property siteplan.
- Seller financing on select homesites for the first five owners – on qualified offers.
- Restored 1800s cabin serves as the clubhouse overlooking fishing pond.
- A stream-fed fishing pond, community fire pit, picnic areas, overlooks and walking trails.
- Protective Covenants and Homeowner’s Association (HOA).
- Bring your own floorplans and builder or choose one of our custom builders.
- Less than 10 minutes from Mars Hill College and only 20 minutes north of Asheville.
No other mountain community is as convenient to wherever you want to be as Mountain Traditions. It is less than 10 minutes from the quaint college town of Mars Hill and a leisurely 20 minute drive to the vibrant city of Asheville. Mountain Traditions is 15 minutes to world-class golf and tennis at Mountain Air and family skiing at Wolf Laurel. It is the premier option for log cabins for sale in North Carolina.
Located in Madison County, Mountain Traditions crests 3,000 feet atop Broomstraw Mountain and down the backside. Steeped in its own traditions, Madison County boasts thousands of acres of unspoiled forests. Teaming with wildlife and dotted by mountain towns and villages, it is known as the “Jewel of the Blue Ridge.”
Mountain Traditions offers both on-site amenities as well as being within a short drive to many activities and attractions in Western North Carolina. Call us today for information on homesites and houses for sale in Asheville NC.